|تعداد پورت های 10/100/1000
RJ-45-Based Ports : 3
|تعداد پورتهای SFP
SFP-Based Ports (use of SFP port disables the corresponding : 1
|Service Module Slots
|Double-Wide Service Module Slots (use of a double-wide slot will occupy all single-wide service module slots in a 2900)
ISM Slots : 1
Onboard DSP (PVDM) Slots : 3
Memory DDR2 ECC DRAM – Default : 2 GB
Memory (DDR2 ECC DRAM) – Maximum : slot 0: 256 MB
Compact Flash (External) – Default : slot 1: none
Compact Flash (External) – Maximum : slot 0: 4 GB
External USB 2.0 Flash Memory Slots (Type A) : slot 1: 4 GB
External USB 2.0 Flash Memory Slots (Type A) : 2
|انواع پورت های کنسول
USB Console Port (Type B) (up to 115.2 kbps) : 1
Serial Console Port : 1
Serial Auxiliary Port : 1
Power-Supply Options : AC,
Typical Power (No Modules) (Watts) : 70
Maximum Power with AC Power Supply (Watts) : 340
Maximum Power with PoE Power Supply (Platform Only) (Watts) : 405
Maximum End-Point PoE Power Available from AC PoE Power Supply (Watts) : 370
Maximum End-Point PoE Power Capacity with PoE Boost (Watts) : 750
|RPS Support (External)
Cisco RPS 2300
AC Input Voltage : 100 to 240 VAC auto ranging
AC Input Frequency : 47 to 63 Hz
AC Input Current Range AC Power Supply (Maximum) : 3.4 to 1.4A
AC Input Surge Current : <50A
DC Input Voltage : 24 to 60 Vdc,
autoranging positive or negative
DC Input Current : (MAX) 12A (24V)
|ابعاد (H x W x D)
(88.9x 438.2 x 469.9 mm )
Rack Height : 2RU
Rack-Mount 19 in. (48.3 cm) EIA : Included
Rack-Mount 23 in. (58.4 cm) EIA : Optional
Back and Side to Front
|Optional Airflow Kit
Acoustic: Sound Pressure (Typical/Maximum) : 54.4/67.4 dBA
Acoustic: Sound Power (Typical/Maximum) : 62.6/74.5 dBA
(-40 to 70ºC)
|میزان مقاومت در برابر رطوبت
CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
Part 15 47 CFR,
ICES-003 Class A ICES-003 Class A
EN55022 Class A EN55022 Class A
CISPR22 Class A CISPR22 Class A
AS/NZS 3548 Class A AS/NZS 3548 Class A
VCCI V-3 VCCI V-3
CNS 13438 CNS 13438
EN 300-386 EN 300-386
EN 61000 (Immunity) EN 61000 (Immunity)
CISPR 24 EN 55024,
Cisco 2951 with 3 onboard GE,
4 EHWIC slots,
3 DSP slots,
1 ISM slot,
256MB CF default,
512MB DRAM default,
● The Cisco 2900 Series ISRs offer increased levels of services integration with voice,
and data services,
enabling greater efficiencies and cost savings.
|Services On Demand
● A single Cisco IOS® Software Universal image is installed on each ISR G2. The Universal image containsall of the Cisco IOS technology sets which can be activated with a software license. This allows your business to quickly deploy advanced features without downloading a new IOS image. Additionally,
larger default memory is included to support the new capabilities.
● The Cisco Services Ready Engine (SRE) enables a new operational model which allows you to reduce capital expenditures (CapEx) and deploy a variety of application services as needed on a single integrated compute services module.
|High Performance with Integrated Services
● The Cisco 2900 Series enables deployment in high speed WAN environments with concurrent services enabled up to 75 Mbps.
● A MultigiGabit Fabric (MGF) enables high-bandwidth module-to-module communication without compromising routing performance.
● Designed to address customer business requirements,
the Cisco 2900 Series modular architecture offers increased capacity and performance as your network needs grow.
● Modular interfaces offer increased bandwidth,
a diversity of connection options,
and network resiliency.
● The Cisco 2900 Series maximizes investment protection:
◦ Reuse of a broad array of existing modules supported on the original Integrated Services Routers provides a lower cost of ownership.
◦ A rich set of Cisco IOS Software features carried forward from the original Integrated Services Routers and delivered in a single universal image.
◦ Flexibility to adapt as your business needs evolve.
● The Cisco 2900 Series ISRs are highly modular platforms with several types of module slots to add connectivity and services for varied branch-office network requirements.
● The ISRs offer an industry-leading breadth of LAN and WAN connectivity options through modules to accommodate field upgrades for future technologies without requiring a platform replacement.
● The Cisco 2900 Series are powered by high-performance multi-core processors that can support the growing demands of high-speed WAN connections to the branch-office while also running multiple concurrent services.
|Embedded IP Security (IPSec) VPN Hardware Acceleration
● Embedded hardware encryption acceleration is enhanced to provide higher scalability,
which combined with an optional Cisco IOS Security license,
enables WAN link security and VPN services (IPSec acceleration).
● The onboard encryption hardware replaces and outperforms the Advanced Integration Modules (AIMs) of previous generations.
|Multigigabit Fabric (MGF)
● The Cisco 2900 Series introduces an innovative Multi Gigabit Fabric (MGF) that allows for efficient module-to-module communication,
enabling tighter services interactions across modules while reducing the overhead on the route processor.
|TDM Interconnectivity Fabric
● Unified communications services in the branch office are significantly enhanced with the use of a TDM interconnectivity fabric in the system architecture,
allowing for scaling of DS-0 channel capacity.
|Integrated Gigabit Ethernet Ports
● All onboard WAN ports are 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet WAN routed ports.
● One of the three 10/100/1000 Ethernet WAN ports on the Cisco 2921 and 2951 supports Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)-based connectivity in lieu of a RJ-45 port and enabling fiber connectivity.
|Innovative Universal-Serial-Bus (USB)-Based Console Access
● A new,
innovative USB console port offers management connectivity for devices without a serial port such as modern laptop computers.
● Traditional console and auxiliary ports are also available.
|Optional Integrated Power Supply for Distribution of PoE and Universal DC Power Supply
● An optional upgrade to the internal power supply provides inline power (802.3af-compliant PoE and Cisco Inline Power) to integrated switch modules.
● On the Cisco 2911,
an optional DC power supply is available that extends deployment into central offices and industrial environments.
● On the Cisco 2911,
an optional DC-PoE power supply is available.
|Optional External Redundant Power Supply (RPS)
● The Cisco 2911,
and 2951 allow for power redundancy through the use of an external RPS device,
thereby decreasing network downtime and protecting the network from power-supply failures.
● Redundant power on the Cisco 2900 Series is supported through the Cisco RPS 2300 Redundant Power System. You can use the Cisco RPS 2300 to provide redundant power for Cisco 2900 Series ISRs as well as Cisco Catalyst® switches.
● In order to use the Cisco RPS 2300,
an external RPS adapter is required (configurable option) to connect the platform to the external RPS.
● When connected to an external RPS device,
the Cisco 2911,
and 2951 can operate in a PoE boost configuration in lieu of redundant power mode – whereby the power capacity of the platform is increased to twice the normal level to power additional PoE ports.
|Cisco Service Module
● Each service module slot offers high-data-throughput capability:
◦ Up to 4 Gbps aggregate toward the route processor.
◦ Up to 2 Gbps aggregate to other module slots over MGF.
● Service Module (SM) slots are highly flexible with support for double-wide service modules (SM-Ds),
which are Service Modules that require two SM slots. SM-Ds in the Cisco 2921 and 2951 provide flexibility for higher-density modules.
● A service module slot replaces the network module and the extension module for voice/fax (EVM) slots and is offered on Cisco 2911,
and 2951 ISRs.
● An adapter module enables backward compatibility with existing network modules,
enhanced Network Modules (NMEs),
● Service module slots provide twice the power capabilities relative to the network-module slots,
allowing for flexibility for higher-scale and better-performance modules.
● Power to service module slots can be managed by extensions similar to the Cisco EnergyWise framework,
so your organization can reduce energy consumption in your network infrastructure. Full EnergyWise support will be available in future software releases
|Cisco Enhanced High-Speed WAN Interface Card (EHWIC)
● The EHWIC slot provides enhancements to the prior generation’s high-speed WAN interface card (HWIC) slots while provide maximum investment protection by natively supporting HWICs,
WAN Interface Cards (WICs),
Voice Interface Cards (VICs),
and Voice/WAN interface cards (VWICs).
● Four integrated EHWIC slots on the Cisco 2901,
and 2951 allow for more flexible configurations.
● Each HWIC slot offers high-data-throughput capability:
◦ Up to 1.6 Gbps aggregate toward the route processor.
◦ Up to 2 Gbps aggregate to other module slots over the MGF.
● Flexibility to support double-wide modules is enabled by combining two EHWIC slots. Up to 2 doublewide HWIC (HWIC-D) modules are supported.
|Cisco Internal Services Module (ISM)
● PVDM3 slots natively support PVDM3 modules,
providing support for richer density for rich-media voice and video.
● Each PVDM3 slot connects back to the system architecture through a 2 Gbps aggregate link through the MGF.
● Investment protection for PVDM2 modules is supported through an adapter module.
● Power to the PVDM slots can be managed by extensions similar to the Cisco EnergyWise framework,
so your organization can reduce energy consumption in your network infrastructure. Full EnergyWise support will be available in future software releases.
|Compact Flash Slots
● Two external Compact Flash slots are available on the Cisco 2900 Series Integrated Services Routers. Each slot can support high-speed storage densities upgradeable to 4 GB in density.
|USB 2.0 Ports
● Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports are supported. The USB ports enable secure token capabilities and storage.
Open Shortest Path First (OSPF),
Enhanced IGRP (EIGRP),
Border Gateway Protocol (BGP),
BGP Router Reflector,
Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System (IS-IS),
Multicast Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMPv3) Protocol Independent Multicast sparse mode (PIM SM),
PIM Source Specific Multicast (SSM),
Distance Vector Multicast Routing Protocol (DVMRP),
Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE),
Bi-Directional Forwarding Detection (BVD),
L2 and L3 VPN.
Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP),
Multilink Point-to-Point Protocol (MLPPP),
Multilink Frame Relay (MLFR) (FR.15 and FR.16),
High-Level Data Link Control (HDLC),
Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE),
Class-Based Weighted Fair Queuing (CBWFQ),
Weighted Random Early Detection (WRED),
Policy-Based Routing (PBR),
Performance Routing (PfR),
and Network-Based Advanced Routing (NBAR).
The Web Services Management Agent (WSMA) defines a mechanism through which you can manage a network device,
retrieve configuration data information,
and upload and manipulate new configuration data. WSMA uses XML-based data encoding that is transported by the Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) for the configuration data and protocol messages.
Cisco IOS Embedded Event Manager (EEM) is a distributed and customized approach to event detection and recovery offered directly in a Cisco IOS Software device. It offers the ability to monitor events and take informational,
or any desired EEM action when the monitored events occur or when a threshold is reached.
Cisco IOS IP Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) enable you to assure new business-critical IP applications,
as well as IP services that use data,
and video in an IP network.
|SNMP, RMON, Syslog, NetFlow, and TR-069
Cisco 2900 Series Integrated Services Routers also support SNMP,
Remote Monitoring (RMON),
and TR-069 in addition to the embedded management features previously mentioned.